How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Steven K. Your Own Question
Steven  K.
Steven K., Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2323
Experience:  I have practiced family law since 1996, focusing on child custody and domestic violence
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Steven K. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Me and my wife work company, we are getting divorced.

Customer Question

me and my wife work for same company, we are getting divorced. I understand both of us can cover our children under our names for Health insurance
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Steven K. replied 6 months ago.
That is correct, unless your employer has a policy prohibiting this. Usually, double coverage will substantially reduce payment for services. Did you just want to verify that your children could be covered twice? Or do you have another question?

Related Family Law Questions