Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I went to a nursing home to visit a client on my own time an

Customer Question

I went to a nursing home to visit a client on my own time an a social worker then called my company and told them that I smelled like booze and weed, then my company called me in 6 days later when I was off the clock and own my own time then proceeded to drug test me. my question is is that legal which in my state pot is legal
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.Does your company have a drug testing policy?Did you test positive for any illegal drugs?