Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

I the mother after trying nicely to tell children's grandpa

Customer Question

I the mother after trying nicely to tell children's grandpa not to tell my children to mind him not me ,so one day I had had it I cussed out grandpa in from of my child so the father's mother got custody but now their father wants full custody he is a child abuse felon and the children were taken form him once before for child neglect also been arrested many times for assault on numerous women. Does he a chance of getting custody of the children? Even if he has the children saying they want to live with him. ?
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Cancel it not paying that much for one answer
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
No, he does not a chance of getting custody based on his history of abuse and neglect. The children are minor and are easily influenced. The Court is not going to grant custody to the father based on the children's preference. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.