Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

The grandmother has full custody and her son ,the children's

Customer Question

The grandmother has full custody and her son ,the children's father field for full custody, he is a child abuse felon ,arrested many times for assault on females. The grandmother has custody because only one time I was arguing with grandpa about letting children do what he says not me and it was in front of my daughter I used very bad language because I've tried to settle it nicely so many times I took all parent classes but can the father get custody even if he's a child abuse felon and lost the children in past for neglect and abuse as well as at least ten asult on many females?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
No. It is highly unlikely for the Court to award the father custody under the circumstances you described.