Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

My 16 yr old was bullied at the new school semeters 9th

Customer Question

my 16 yr old was bullied at the new school for 2 semeters 9th grade the teens set her up to be expelled from the louisville high school. these teens also had there mothers call the louisville police station and said my daughter was going to shoot up the school om monday morning. we dont have the money to continue this battle of lies againist our family. how can these lies about my daughter get so out of hand . i home schooled for all the years of her life . and of course she wanted to go to a public high school. she is a A student sings in the church choir what if some one can help us please
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 6 months ago.
I am very sorry to hear this. If the school district has not addressed this then you need to consider filing a lawsuit against the parents of the girls involved with this. There is a real challenge in suing a school district but your lawyer should be able to overcome any obstacles to doing this.