Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Ex is a lawyer employed by the government. He and I both have

Customer Question

Ex is a lawyer employed by the government. He and I both have substantial incomes. The law degree and PHd in History all happened in the marriage. He is consistently late in paying alimony. He pays the first payment due the first of the month after the 15th and the second due on the 15th, past the 30th of the next month. I was awarded permanent alimony.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 7 months ago.

Hello. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. Do you have a question I can answer for you?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I've already asked this question. Didn't receive your answer last April 19
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Answer?
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 6 months ago.

There are many of us... I did not work with you on April 19th as far as I can tell.

We're here to help you - and we are respectful to you - and therefore, we would expect to receive the same respect back. I cannot answer a question that isn't listed.