Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC

Olivia kent. I would like to advise that I am very

Customer Question

Olivia kent. I would like to advise that I am very dissatisfied with what just answer did. I was under the impression that I would be contacted by phone from you ..... Not an entirely new person. I was happy talking with you and had no desire to talk to a 3rd party. Had I known it would not be you on the phone I would have declined the pop up request.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 6 months ago.
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry You had a bad experience! We want everyone on just answer to have a great experience :-) I think I saw your request yesterday but when I went to open it it had already been responded to by another expert. I would be more than happy to talk to you anytime. The best thing to do would be to contact customer service and ask for a refund of that phone call if it did not take place. You can then place a new phone call request but in the first line of your request you should put "for Olivia Kent" and that tells other experts not to answer the request for a call. Please reach out any time. I should be online for most of the day and as long as I am the call should be routed to me. I hope you are well!
Hello there :) I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you DO have all of the information you need; please also let me know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to help