Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC

I had my last vist with a cps worker who said she is closing

Customer Question

i had my last vist with a cps worker who said she is closing the case verbally but she said she would send me some papers in a couple of days but havent recieved anything and its been a month
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: okay after she left she sent me a text three days later about my kids needing to see there doctor and to make an appointment i did but i got a call that there medical was terminated so im in the process of getting them insurance again but im afraid shes going to show up again
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating.My best advice to you would be to make sure that you complete ALL of the requirements your CPS worker has established for you AND ALSO be prepared for another CPS. I know you'd rather she not come but given the amount of time that has passed since her statement and the fact that there are outstanding requirements the CPS worker placed on the case, I'd advise being prepared for another visit. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. Please also submit a rating if you're satisfied with your assistance; this will not cost you anything extra and it's the only way we get credit for assisting you. And please don't feel like we have to stop talking after you submit a rating. I'd be more than happy to continue working with you after that as well.
Hello :) I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you DO have all of the information you need; please also let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.