Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

My daughter has never had a drug charge. But due to the demestic

Customer Question

My daughter has never had a drug charge. But due to the demestic voilence history between her and the father and the ridicoulse ammount of beer cans, and marijuana paraphanilia my Grandson was taken into CPS coustody. Her CPS case worker told her the quickest way to get him back was by going through family drug court, drug court is telling her to quither joband focuse ondrugcourt . Really, she has a full time job and was forced to stay in a shelter. He kept her car cause it was in his name, burned alot her clothes, baby furniture she lost several days of work, he tried to kill her, now my grandson is with the fathers parents.The other Grandmais controlling my daughter with my grandsons visits, not allowing anyone to see him. She is a good Mother who is in compliance with the courts.She has requested to go out of town for work training the family drug rep, said she could not go, so my daughter is going to drop drug court. I know she doesnt need drug court or rehab. She isnt an addict, the father is. Then CPS sent an application to every blood relitive saying they want to keep him with relaitives. Hes already with family and they sent appications to members who have been convicted of child molestation, including my Son who is currentley in prison for sex offender charges. UMMMMM WHAT DO WE DO PLEASE . Please contact me at your earliest convience.
Thak you for your time
Stacie Armstrong (###) ###-####
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 7 months ago.
Stacie, I noticed that you put your phone number on this request. Are you asking that someone call you question that is a separate transaction, called an offer for premium service, which I can send you if that's what you would like.