Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

Where can one obtain a template to domesticate a foreign country

Customer Question

Where can one obtain a template to domesticate a foreign country divorce / custody judgment in Florida? Thank you. Michel
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That is the only "issue"
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Click on the links below for the template: Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am already familiar with both of the links you provided. The first link is a template that includes much more information than is required . The other link is not a template but a guide that is not completely applicable. I have also Googled high and low but could not find a template for Miami-Dade Court that only includes the required info as outlined in the following links believe the following may be a close example of template to use: guess I will have to go to a law library to find more examples. Thank you anyway.