Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

1) to file a motion on how to ask fees from him

Customer Question

1) to file a motion on how to ask for attorney fees from him as he makes so much more money than me
2) He was ordered to pay child support temporarily until their discovery is over (they requested 90 days). Our hearing was Feb 24, 2016 and he was ordered to payretroactive to Feb 1 but never paid Feb. Just started his payments March 1st. I keep asking his attorney about his payment for Feb and she keeps delaying but he makes tons of money and I'm not sure what the problem is other than abuse.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Click below for the Motion forms to request for Attorney fees: http://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/fl319.pdf http://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/fl158.pdf Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you. ***** click on the above links, I don't get the forms. Can you resend the appropriate links?
The Court's website is currently down. That's why you are not able to access the links at this time. Try back later.