Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

What do u do when someone u have been dating 5 years

Customer Question

What do u do when someone u have been dating for over 5 years has TBI severe and mother comes back into picture and is basically has all rights of his care. She has been an absent mom and has warrants out for her arrest. My concern is future care and rehabilitation
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating. When you say he has a TBI, is he able to make decisions for himself? Is he old enough to make decisions about his care? Are you trying to get power of attorney transferred to you? I'm not quite sure what question you're asking yet...