Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I'm in AZ and I had proposed a settlement. I now realize I

Customer Question

I'm in AZ and I had proposed a settlement. I now realize I made a mistake. I want to adjust the schedule I proposed for parenting time but still gives equal time. My question is can I still change things? We haven't formally signed anything yet.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Please explain how the settlement was proposed. Was this verbal? Or in writing? In email? In open court? Etc. Also to clarify YOU have not signed anything yet, correct? No order, no decree, and no settlement document.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
was proposed in email and my lawyer sent over to hers. I'm very frustrated with my lawyer. Anyway everything is being put together to be signed but I really want to change the schedule. Is that an option
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other experts.Your JustAnswer Account has not been charged for this conversation and your question is back in the queue. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should an expert pick it up, you should be alerted via email and/or SMS (text message) unless you actively disable these features.There is no need for you to reply at this time as this will "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other experts' access to it.My apologies for any inconvenience and good luck...