Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I have a binding arbitration this afternoon in Texas and I'm

Customer Question

I have a binding arbitration this afternoon in Texas and I'm representing myself. My ex husband is trying to have all of my child support taken away from me because I haven't had the same possession schedule with my children that I did when the divorce was finalized. He took primary possession of the children on April 27, 2015 because I failed a Soberlink test for alcohol use. If I failed a test then he was able to gain sole possession of children until an arbitrator ruled the children would be returned. We have a court order that says we are suppose to try and have a co-parenting facilitator appointed by the court who was to help us in the decision making of the coparenting and after several attempts we couldnt come up with an agreement to get the kids back. Then in March he sent the request to have arbitration hearing to have my child support removed because he has full custody.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your question?