Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

There. Me again. Do you have any idea what an attorney

Customer Question

Hi there. Me again. Do you have any idea what an attorney would end up costing. My son doesn't have a ton of money, but it appears he will need an attorney. He was kicked in the groin during whatever craziness went down and still has blood in his urine. This is an absolute mess!
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 7 months ago.
Oh my gosh, the poor child. First, you need to go to the police and file a police report. That's absolutely horrible. Then you need to file a complaint with the school for bullying. ANY general attorney would be perfect fine, or you can get an attorney that specializes in education law (though it's *not* absolutely essential). I'm so sorry this is happening to you guys! Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. Please also submit a rating if you're satisfied with your assistance; this will not cost you anything extra but it's the only way we get credit for assisting you. If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. You can always reach me directly by putting my first name in the first line of your request so it's routed to me and I'll be sure to answer if I am online (which I usually am).
Hi Brenda. I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you DO have all of the information you need; please also let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.