Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My husband has a son who is a heroin addict. He lived with

Customer Question

My husband has a son who is a heroin addict. He lived with us for five years of our marriage and my my life hell. My husband is an enabler paying all his bills, giving him spending money and even belittling me to his child. I found a syringe in the house and gave it to my husband who confronted his son, who blamed it on me and my husband made an unkind comment about me to his child. He has lived with his mother the last year but my husband is getting ready to take out another loan for the kid. Am I responsible
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Family Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: Just need to know if I have to pay the loan
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma...but unsure of your question...what do you mean "am I responsible"...are you asking if you can be held responsible for the loan your spouse takes out?