Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was wanting to find out if my Fiance's marriage was annulled

Customer Question

I was wanting to find out if my Fiance's marriage was annulled so I know whether we should go ahead and get our marriage license.
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: His name is ***** ***** jones, he was born oct. 17, 1974. they were married in raymond, ms
JA: Anything else I can tell the Family Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: Her name was casey fulton
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 months ago.
Good afternoon,I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please. 1. Where does your fiancé claim that the annulment petition was filed? What court and in what county and state? I ask this because simply knowing that he was married will not lead you to an answer as regards ***** ***** was an annulment. Doug