Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was wanting to find out if my Fiance's marriage was annulled

Customer Question

I was wanting to find out if my Fiance's marriage was annulled so I know whether we should go ahead and get our marriage license.
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: His name is ***** ***** jones, he was born oct. 17, 1974. they were married in raymond, ms
JA: Anything else I can tell the Family Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: Her name was casey fulton
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.
Good afternoon,I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please. 1. Where does your fiancé claim that the annulment petition was filed? What court and in what county and state? I ask this because simply knowing that he was married will not lead you to an answer as regards ***** ***** was an annulment. Doug