Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I got gaurdianship of my 18yr old granddaughter she has a minor

Customer Question

I got gaurdianship of my 18yr old granddaughter she has a minor trust fund i listened to another and made it RESTRICTED and ssi cut her check off before this person could put it in a special needs trust trying to keep her safe from family members then this person got another person to help so now i applied for a stipend every month because she doesn't have any incomecshe graduate this year prom may 7 court date may 7 i need the stipend every month for her its a pickle all i wanted was to protect her now even lawyers want pay and haven't done nothing what to to straighten out this mess
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but I do not fully understand what you are asking us and your explanation is a bit confusing as well, so could you please clarify?