Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My name is ***** ***** back in 2006 i went to jail and

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** back in 2006 i went to jail and my kids got took from me they told me when i get out i were going to get them back but that did not happen so i had got a cps case at the time i had no help i was homeless i had no med in mysystem so i had a break down so the had too tack me to the hospital so after that hey me ti a boarding care home then when i had to take a class and i did but the social worker did even give me a chance to get my life together my son grandmother wanted to get custody of him but she never gave her a phone call back so then the said he was going up for adoption less then 6 month my son was going was that illegal
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I do not know what your specific question is. What is your specific question?