Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I just received a notice of dismissal setting of my divorce

Customer Question

I just received a notice of dismissal setting of my divorce case set for late May. I dismissed my attorney and have intended to hire a new one. Was it because my case was seemingly inactive that I received this email?
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Family Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: My husband was served in October 2015.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 9 months ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. Was the dismissal request made by the other party or by the court/court clerk?
Expert:  Roger replied 9 months ago.
Yeah.....it's probably going to take a larger law firm because of the expense in fighting a large company.