Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

A officer asked to look cps worker didn't they we'

Customer Question

A officer asked to look for drugs cps worker didn't they we're here for two different reasons and who checks on a grandmother of 6 and my daughter is almost 18 I'm 40 married 16 years and husband is 72 and daughter wants to live at home after her birthday the woman asked officer if she could go with he oked and she went with him and her reason was i was abusive child abuse she just wanted to talk to my daughter (I would never hurt my baby) I said officer could search the place not her she wasn't even near him the officer was done with the search throughout the house but the woman stayed in my bedroom after about 10 min she came out with a box said she found this a box size of small shoe box she opened it and it had drug stuff and a pipe then the cop said is" well well what we got here is this it are you sure if I bring the dogs in it will be better for you now if we find something after now you'll go to jail for a long time i asked to get my ringI went to the back bedroom where they had finished the searched passed the worker came back sat down still crying in front of officer I put out my hand and handed him a bag of dope I wasn't even sure it was there but I looked and it was he said he could do a swab and test me I said OK sat opened my mouth he didn't and didn't look for anything else either and I went to jail can this be thrown out or evidence not used or the fact it was voluntary handed or fact I wouldn't have handed it over had she not been there and it really wasn't mine but I'm not focusing on that the only reason they took my daughter is because of the drugs no abuse please help
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
I am sorry, but I do not understand your post. Kindly review, edit, add punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and the issues, ask specific question, and resubmit. Thank you for your cooperation.