FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  9 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases

My girlfriend's ex boyfriend has a bogus court order to pick

Customer Question

My girlfriend's ex boyfriend has a bogus court order to pick up his daughter on the weekends and also has a police officer to escort him but he violates the court order and brings her back whenever he feels like it. Its causing stress and inconvenience because he is using the police to do as he please. Is there anything I can do to stop this.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 6 months ago.
You personally can not since you are not a party to the case. However, if he is failing to comply with the court order she can file a motion with the court and seek to hold him in contempt of court and have the judge make him comply or else impose sanctions
Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.
I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!