Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

My wife and I had a pre nep agreement filed in real property

Customer Question

My wife and I had a pre nep agreement filed in real property section in two separate bounties in texas the one we were gonna live in and the bounty where she had gotten recent divorce . After 8 years of marriage DHE told me if I didn't sign a revocation of the pre nep dhe would divorce me l!
Like a fool unsigned that renovation she drew up herself , Filed it at county clerk office in which we live ! We both forgot about filing it in the other county where she has gotten her previous divorce . Bam a couple weeks after I signed it she filed for divorce . The revocation paper has an instrument # ***** it I have certified copy of the pre nep from other texas ckunty it's s Dione slobber is that one I didn't revoke still in effect ?
It's stilled filed at county clerks B in jeff
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 8 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating. I see that you're requesting a phone call. I'll be happy to call you but I wanted to make sure that you were aware that it is a separate charge through JA. Otherwise I'd be happy to speak to you on here.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Send me my z seer I already you for
Excuse me... I'm not sure what you wrote. It states that you are requesting a phone call....
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have not got a answer here I don't want a phone call just an answer to my question which I never received
Hello. The revocation your spouse had you sign is a valid legal document, regardless of what county it is filed in. You, however, could try to argue that it was obtained "under duress" meaning she essentially forced you to sign it wit the threat of divorce. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. Please also submit a rating if you're satisfied with your assistance; this will not cost you anything extra but it's the only way we get credit for assisting you. If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. You can always reach me directly by putting my first name in the first line of your request so it's routed to me and I'll be sure to answer if I am online (which I usually am).
Hello. I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.