Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My son's wife cheated how can debt and assets be split? : No

Customer Question

My son's wife cheated how can debt and assets be split?
JA: The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: No children involved 2 cars both in sons name both have loans on them plus 16,000 credit card debt wife has medical bills and she was on her mother's insurance and had gastric sleeve there is a 6000$ bill for that
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Family Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: We have proof she cheated pictures and texts
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you tell me, what state do they live in?