Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

The father took my grandson away because hefelt that because

Customer Question

The father took my grandson away because hefelt that because my daughter wasnt doing for him what he wanted he decided to take the kids an move to las vagas now he just started to care for them we meaning my grandaurther an daurghter took the up. Most care of them. He olny did what he did when he wanted to have sex with her he didnt do much all we wanted was. For him to help we said are ask that he watch them for a while then hetookthem an now hemoved to Vegas and wont give us see them I raise them since they wereborn up until six months ago I cry every night I miss my zakree an zyaire crump please help tell me what I can do
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Family Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: He filled in court in vicktorville thehe moved to las vagas
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.
I am sorry, but I am having trouble understanding your post. Could you review it, properly identify the parties and the issues, ask specific questions, and resubmit? Thank you for your cooperation,