Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Victim of domestic violence, the defendant and his attorney

Customer Question

Victim of domestic violence, the defendant and his attorney are stating to everyone they come in contact with including stating false allegation in fabricating two police report one day apart stating living at two same locations at the same time not the one we lived in me for over a year and himabout six years they are defaming me, slander and stating liable statements and have involved my family as well. I want to be able to civil suit them
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
I am sorry, but I do not understand your post. Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and the issues, ask specific question and resubmit. Thank you for your cooperation,