Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Im looking with unsealing my adoption records as well

Customer Question

im looking for help with unsealing my adoption records as well as a form for court ordered gender change
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I was adopted in and live in Oklahoma City. OK Oklahoma county.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Family Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: what more info do you need..?
JA: There are so many things that can cause battery issues. Some simple, some complicated. The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Will the car start? I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that we are not a form database, so we cannot just provide forms to customers. We can answer questions that customers have and provide them information only. If you have specific questions about your situation we can provide you information to help guide you as to what you need to do. '
Please let me know what your questions are specifically and if you would like to proceed with the above understanding?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Do you know of any free or low cost form databases..? Where do lawyers get their form formats from?
Thank you for your reply.
Lawyers pay $800 or so a year for some databases, while others go to the local court library and get their form books and get templates out of those books and copy them.