Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My 6 month olds father was just granted visitation of every

Customer Question

My 6 month olds father was just granted visitation of every other weekend from 9 am on Friday until 1 pm on Sunday and 1 overnight visit during the week. The issue is that the weekly overnight visit is so vague that there is no set day or time. My other issue is the fact that the father works from 2 pm to 11 pm. my son will have to be with 2 babysitters from 1:30 pm until 11:30 when his father gets home. What or how many hours constitutes "overnight" I also want to minimize the amount of time that my son is spending with someone other than his father.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. 1) When was the decree signed by the Court?2) Is this custody agreement from a MEDIATED SETTLEMENT or was it ordered by the Judge?