Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

My name is ***** ***** I am wondering what to say and not say

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** I am wondering what to say and not say DHS worker is coming to interview me from allegation from a hold house of hazardous living conditions that where false I was caught inbetween a brother and a sister and it came down to us not being out of a home that was being sold fast and us being there was hindering the closing of the house sale for probate
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the cops were informed of hazardous condition staing a child lived in a home where there was an exposed septic tank ' sharriff then notified DHS then there was a car on the door but all that was made up it was the sister and her relity agent just trying to find the quickest rout to have us evicted so the could close the sale of the house faster
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also the brother went to evection court and won his case and did not get evicted the judge rulled that all of the sisters allegations where not useable reasons. Also the very same day DHS knocked the first time was the same day I found our new home to move to due to the house being sold. I also live in Oregon
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
You need to tell the DHS worker what happened. That's all you need to do. You need to answer the questions asked. Do not volunteer an answer for a question that has not been asked. However, you should clearly state that the accusations are false and were meant to get you out of the house to facilitate the selling of the house. Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.