Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My 19 year old daughter wants to give her baby up . a 20 year old boy recentl

Customer Question

My 19 year old daughter wants to give her baby up for adoption. a 20 year old boy recently established paternity and is against the adoption. Baby has been with the prospective adoptive parents for +3 weeks and now the social agency is saying the baby has to be returned to my daughter and my daughter has to raise the baby. Our family and my daughter wants the baby to placed with the prospective adoptive family.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me: 1) Did the father sign off on the adoption, originally?2) What are you asking here, i.e. what is your question? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.