Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
Experience:  I have assisted many customers and clients with their family law questions and I'm experienced in family law litigation.

How do I report to the courts my DNA results? The guy who

Customer Question

How do I report to the courts my DNA results? The guy who took me to court for custody of my child, is not the father and want to stop all other court proceedings he is putting me through? I already have the DNA results paperwork.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 6 months ago.

Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.

Do you have a court case going on right now?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

OK. Great. All you need to do is file a motion to challenge paternity in that case where you explain the DNA results, and attach a copy of the results. The judge may set it for a hearing where you may have to justify that the results are authentic, but assuming the judge believes they are, that should be enough for you to get the case dismissed.