Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I know of someone who was indicated by CPS of inadequate guardianship

Customer Question

I know of someone who was indicated by CPS of inadequate guardianship after the child made allegations she was sexually molested. the molestation charge was dismissed as unfounded but now the mother is indicated in the inadequate guardianship. What can she do about this? It is in the states of New York
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Family Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: not over the computer thanks
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
I am sorry, but I do not understand your post. Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and the issues and resubmit. Thank you for your cooperation.