Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have received a Request of case from blount

Customer Question

I have received a Request for trnasfer of case from blount county tn child support services. I am needing to file a motion to stop. What form will I need to do this on my own. I have looked under the southeastern tennessee leagl services and not sure of which form to pick.
Thank you
Barry Suttles
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. Understand that the other party has filed a motion. If you want to respond and oppose, you can. However, not all motions/responses (or pleadings in general) will have "forms" for them. Forms are created for commonly-used pleadings but not all of them. So one may have to draft a response from scratch. This would be called a Respondent's Response in Opposition to Motion for Transfer. Unfortunately no such form exists. It is best to travel to the nearest law library which may have a sample pleading of the above one can use. I hope this helps and clarifies. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how experts get credit for our time. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars (or failing to submit the rating) does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith with a positive rating.
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.
Hello again. This is a courtesy check in to see if you needed anything else in regards ***** ***** question because you never responded or replied positively. I am simply touching base. Let me know. Thanks!