P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  16 yrs. of experience including family law.

My name is ***** *****. I was researching morality clauses

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. I was researching morality clauses (or the lack thereof) in divorce decrees. It appears that I am out of luck because mine does not include one.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Separation Dec. 2014; Divorce Mar. 14, 2016. Ex wife takes son on overnight in another state for Easter. She was surreptitious in my opinion. Same thing occurs this weekend unbeknownst to me; 2 overnights and son is in bf's home.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help
Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand the question. Are you asking if you can modify custody based on this?