Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with 15 years experience
19958803

I own a house, I had my name and one of sons, 's name on the

Customer Question

I own a house, I had my name and one of sons, Scott's name on the deed, I strawed my half to another son, Dale. Dale wants to give it back to me, Hiw do we go about it, Property is in Nitro, WV
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

If son wants to wants to transfer the property back to you all he would need to do is have a local real estate attorney or title / closing company prepare a deed from him as the grantor back to you as the grantee. Then he would sign it in front of a notary public and then you would need to record it at the local land Records Office to complete the transfer.

.

That is all it will take.

.

Thanks