P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  16 yrs. of experience including family law.

I have issue with my mother inlaw, The problem started when

Customer Question

Hello My name is ***** ***** I have issue with my mother inlaw
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The problem started when I was pregnant, she assaulted me because I refused her to be the one naming my son. I called the police on her and my husband stopped me from pressing charges. When I gave birth to my son, she came back and ask for forgiveness. Now she is constantly calling me and harassing me with emails and phone calls about spending time with my son. I am in an interracial marriage and she called me monkey , told me to go back to the jungle, and saying people shouldnot date outside of their race. My son is a biracial kids and she is constantly creating a toxic environment between me and my husband. she wants to monitor our bank account and now she is forcing my husband to take my son away from me to go visit her
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?
Follow up, do you have a question?