Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I'm calling Family my older Brother work Motor he was

Customer Question

Hello my name is***** calling for my Family my older Brother work for Ford Motor he was DIAGNOSE with Mesothelioma Asbesto cancel he was receiving checks for his condition he pass away but his checks don't stop my sister was his Beneficiary an didn't know that she could cash these checks but now don't no who was the Attorney who represented his case my name Donald Flowers my cell 1-***-***-**** my address is*****Richmond hieghts 44143 ohio
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here;

(B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and

(C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….

1. Please state the specific legal question that you want answered so that I can send you an offer for a live phone call services.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Give me a phone call at(###) ###-####now
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.

JA has a protocol that we must follow before calling a JA customer. You must accept the offer of services that I have sent to you before I can contact you by phone.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I accept this offer
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.

My screen does not show that you have accepted the offer that was proposed. Please check your end of the portal and accept the offer for premium services so that it will open that window for me to respond on this end of the portal.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
1-***-***-**** I accept this offer .
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.

Please contact JA customer service for assistance on how to accept the offer of premium services as it still has not come through here. Their number is *****