Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

MY NAME IS ***** *****. A D. V RELATIONSHIP. DCSF TOOK OUR

Customer Question

MY NAME IS ***** *****. IM IN A D. V RELATIONSHIP. DCSF TOOK OUR KIDS ONE YEAE AGO.. WE HAD COURT SIX MONTHS AGO AND WE HAVE DONE NOTHING. WE NEED TO DRUG TEST, D. V CLASSES, AND PARENTING. THE JUDGE GAVE US SIX MORE MONTHS TO SHOW SOMETHING..... COURT IS TOMORROW AND STILL NOTHING. IVE BEEN IN HIS HOUSE AND HE HAS CONTROL OVER ME AND KICKS ME OUT. I AM HOMELESS WITH NOWGERE TO GO
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I HAVE COURT TOMORROW. I HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW BUT THAT I AM ON A WAITING LIST FOR IN PATIENT. MY SOCIAL WORKER SEEMS TO ALWAYS PUT ME DOWN. AND MY BABYS DAD DOESN'T CARE DOES NOTHING AND ITS ALL HIS FAULT.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I KNOW THERE IS SOMETHING HERE THAT I CAN DO. IS THERE A WAY TO SHOW THAT IM STILL A VICTIM OF D. V. HE IS STILL ABUSIVE AND DOES NOTHING. I WANT TO DO EVERYTHING THEY WANT ME TO DO BUT HOW WHEN HE CONTROLLS ME AND THROWS ME OUT IN THE STREETS
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to tell the Court how your partner is still abusing you and still intimidates you that you cannot do anything that the Court has ordered you to do. You need to tell the Court what happens and what will happen if you go against his wishes. You also need to tell the Court how Social Worker treats you. So, at the hearing tomorrow, be strong, tell the Court the real situation of things. You NEED to do this for the Court to help you. Otherwise, the Court cannot help you.

Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.