Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

I'm looking lawyer to help me get my rights to see my

Customer Question

I'm looking for a lawyer to help me get my rights to see my grandson more then just once a month for an hour. He is inn dcf but he lives with his other grandmother.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating.

Is there an order in place now that allows you to see him once a month or is that an agreement between you and his other grandmother? If you wanted additional time you would need to file a motion with the family court requesting visitation with your grandson.