Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez,
Experience:  Managing Member at EWF Title, LLC

What form can I file reduction in Child Support. I live in

Customer Question

What form can I file for a reduction in Child Support. I live in SC for 16years, my daughter is 18 years old and lives in NY.My checks are being garnished for $400.00 every 2 weeks, leaving me with only $150.00 every 2 weeks to live on. Please tell me what form to fill out for a reduction. i am no longer at the same job.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Michael Gonzalez replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Good luck.