Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Licensed experienced Attorney

I was named in my ex wifes revocable trust to recieve a

Customer Question

I was named in my ex wifes revocable trust to recieve a major share of a dwelling which I live in and all tangilble property in the dwelling. Two days after my wife passed, my stepchildren removed app. 15k in jewelry and 10 k in cash they have continuied to removed my possesions, funiture and art objects at night while I am at dialisys which I go three nights a week , four hrs. per night. I am eighty years old and need advice. Thank you
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear aboutthis unfortunate situation.

Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, asthis services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice/legal service you should contact a local attorney.

Generally, is such situation such theft should be reported to the police and also to the Michigan Adult Protective Services at:,5885,7-339-73971_7119-15663--,00.html

The government agencies will investigate the situation and will take proper action upon completion of their investigation.

I wish you the best of luck!

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?

If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.

Thank you.