Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

I have a signed divorce agreement that states that I pay of

Customer Question

I have a signed divorce agreement that states that I pay for half of college tuition for both of my sons. In the course of the last eight years since my divorce my spouse has a salary f about three times mine. At the time we made about the same monies. Can any of my responsibility for paying for half of college tuition be amended?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Yes. You can go back to Court and file Petition for Modification of the Child Support. Click on the links below for the forms.

Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.