Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Emergency legal assistance with regard to the filing of

Customer Question

Emergency legal assistance with regard to the filing of divorce papers by my wife and the response thereof, in that this Wednesday, March 30th is the 21st day since I received the papers and I'm concerned that the lawyer I have hired to handle this matter may not be working in my best interest. Bill Zachar, Sr., Leesburg, VA at(###) ###-####and email address***@******.***. I can speak to someone at this time, 3:28 AM on Saturday, 3/26/16, or receive an answer now from your website and/or respond to your "Get your answer now" msg.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ANDREA, replied 7 months ago.

Hi, Bill, my name is ***** ***** I would like to Answer your question and help in any way that I could, but the only way that JustAnswer allows us to call a customer is if they accept the offer of Additional Services. If you like, I will send you this offer and you are free to accept. I would then be able to call you.