Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My boyfriend has to go to court abuse and I 't want anything

Customer Question

My boyfriend has to go to court for domestic abuse and I don't want anything bad to happen to him. What is the least that could happen?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. This site is for educational purposes only. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating. I'll be happy to help you but I'll need some clarification first... what has happened SO FAR? Is there a temporary restraining order? Has he been charged (by the State) with anything?

Hello! I wanted to check in with you to see if you still need information regarding your posted question. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.