Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

How much does this service cost? :)

Customer Question

Hi there
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: How much does this service cost? :)
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

1) What can I answer for you?

2) If you need billing clarification, please visit www.justanswer.com/help to access customer service information.

Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!