Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

After 8 years the judge give me joint custody and visitation

Customer Question

After 8 years the judge give me joint custody and visitation but mother of my child its not bringin my son no more after he runaway from hes mother house because he doesnt want to live with them anymore.After that i dont see him no more its been almost 7 months i dont know nothing from him.Mother and family are avoiding me at all prevent my kid not to used a phone or anything that he can get asses to me,ive been makin some search my son is not attending any school and right now i need an attorney because shes making to many excuses to the court that i cant see my son or stay with him because im a bad father and im not a example for him.mother are avoiding court days and i dont know if she would shows to the court next month.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question about this for us?