Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My grandaughter is under temp gaurdship with my father who

Customer Question

my grandaughter is under temp gaurdship with my father who is 80 years old and i am trying to get her place with me but i have dui on my record that happen in 2004 and i have a poss that i took a pro 36 and did the class and got great review from my consler they still tag me so i went and file it under pro 47 so it will be a misterminer but it will take about two weeks i need so help to get her home
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

How long has she been with your father? Have you filed a motion seeking a change of custody? Why is she under temporary guardianship? Are the parents involved? I know... lots of questions, but I want to make sure I have all the information I can to help you.

Please let me know if you have any questions or you need me to clarify anything.

Please also submit a rating if you're satisfied with your assistance. We only get credit for the type we take assisting you if you are satisfied AND ALSO ​submit a rating. And please don't feel like we have to stop talking after you submit a rating. I'd be more than happy to continue working with you after that as well.