Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My ex left me 2 and a half years ago now shes trying to get

Customer Question

My ex left me 2 and a half years ago now shes trying to get aimony can she do this
JA: The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Like
JA: Is there anything else the Family Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: Our top Family Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Family Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Family Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 7 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Are the two of you married? Did she make the request for divorce as part of a Divorce Complaint? What state are you in?