Michael J, Esq.
Michael J, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Attorney - represented hundreds of clients in criminal cases, family law disputes, traffic issues, and general legal issues. Youth Court Prosecutor.

My name is willow I have a question about a case in Bayfield

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** have a question about a case in Bayfield County WI Me and my fience have been together for over a yr. in which he has been jail for the last 8 months there was a no contact order on me and him. Joseph Soulier had a court date and I was there for it I requested that I have contact with Joe the Judge lawyer and da agreed to let me see him. The PO in this case had revoked him that's why they agreed to let me see him. Joe had another court date for sentencing at that time they reinstated his probation. my question is does Probation have the right to reinstate the no contact order that the judge lifted
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting Justanswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today.

Only a Judge has the right to make No Contact orders. The Office of Parole and Probation can only supervise the details of the ordered probation and can not make any orders.

If you valued my time, please consider rating me positively at the top of the page. Experts don't get credit for our answers until you do. If you have further questions, please continue to ask them until you're completely satisfied.
DISCLAIMER: This is not legal advice and I am not your lawyer. My questions are based on my knowledge of the jurisdiction where I am admitted to practice, my experience on this site over several years, and research on the relevant laws and statutes for your jurisdiction, if any. My information is not advice and you should always speak to local counsel before you act.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I proposed a phone call. Do you see it?