Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I would like to read this page a moment then we can chat?

Customer Question

JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I'm in Ohio divorce case. I'm convinced I have a major case against judge
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Too much to type case full of one sided favor. I'm now sentenced to 30 days weekends for contempt of which they denied my inability to pay. I've appealed 4 times
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Never asked me my income. Didn't allow me to use evidence. Basically wrote in her order she thought I was lying and voluntarily unemployed
JA: Our top Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today.

Extremely sorry to hear about your situation. I see that you believe you were treated unfairly in a divorce case in front of a Judge. What state did that occur in?

Michael